Monday 11 January 2016

Question confirmation: Question 4.


I would like to confirm that my chosen question for this subject for internet culture studies is Question 4: Must we sacrifice our privacy on the web for greater national security?

I decided to make a case study on this question because of  the significance of this question to today's society and how much it can affect us to know which side to take on this debate regarding the security ad privacy of internet users. I hope to accomplish this via research and reading through established articles and journals to give everyone a good idea on this current issue.

I also plan to search up both sides of the coin to see which argument is more relevant and how it may affect our standing and point of view on this matter. I will try not to be biased and my opinions are just opinions and must not be taken as facts though it is based on factual statistics and demographics.

Let the blogging continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment